TOSH MERINO LIGHT – MADELINETOSH x BARKER WOOL
MT x BARKER WOOL
Splashes of color on variegated fabrics. Modern shapes. Stitches that mimic embroidery. Since we first we spied Dawn Barker’s dramatic assigned-pooling designs, we’ve been obsessed.
Now we’re collaborating with Dawn on a collection inspired by the Pop Art movement – 8 Tosh-style assigned pooling yarns that showcase Dawn’s remarkable knitwear designs.
NEW COLORS EACH MONTH
The Madelinetosh x Barker Wool collab launches with 2 exclusive assigned pooling colorways hand-dyed by Madelinetosh – Comic Book Art and Everyday Objects. Each month through November, we’ll release 2 more Pop Art-inspired hues and featured patterns from Dawn.
- 100% Superwash Merino wool
- Fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters
- 26 – 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 – 2 or 2.25 – 2.75mm
- 21 – 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 – E4 or 2.25 – 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
|Dimensions||10 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|
Everyday Objects, Comic Book Art